How to Implement Google AdWords Message Extension
Make the most of AdWords message extension with Bulk SMS Long codes and Keywords
Google has recently launched a new ad extension called ‘Message extension’ for Google AdWords. It allows advertisers to add an SMS call to action for search ads on mobile devices.
When user clicks on the ad extension in a mobile ad, their text message app is opened with a pre-written message along with a pre-defined mobile number. The user can send the message to show interest in your product/service or request for more information. This exciting new development unlocks an entirely new set of customers who prefer to use SMS to communicate with businesses.
Why should you prefer Bulk SMS long code to your personal mobile number?
While you can receive messages to your personal mobile number, it is practically not possible to attend to all incoming messages. At some point, you need to automate this process and give customers the information they need instantly. You can do much more with all the incoming messages using Bulk SMS’s unique & useful features-
- Get your own dedicated number to receive SMS – Any texts sent to a dedicated long number are received in your inbox which can be accessed online
- Send instant auto-replies to messages – Instantly send automatic replies to customers texting into your inbox with more information about your product/service
- Add links and attachments to your replies – Easily attach images, brochures, pdfs or any other files in your SMS replies
- Auto-forward messages – Forward messages to your email, URL, application or mobile number(s)
- Store & manage all customer mobile numbers online – Bulk SMS provides an inbox for each keyword that stores & export all your contact numbers
- Send messages with your own sender name – Get a 6-character alphabetic Sender ID of your choice to enhance your brand awareness (Eg- AM-AMAZON)
- Track Conversions Online – Google can not track conversions via message extension. With advanced tracking (device parameters, screen sizes, etc), delivery reports and click reports (for each mobile number), get all the analytics you need with Bulk SMS.